TUDCA is a bile acid naturally formed in the body that supports the digestion and utilization of fats and oils and demonstrates neuroprotective benefits*.
TUDCA supports digestive ability by supporting healthy fat metabolism and breakdown as well as proper nutrient absorption.* It is also supportive to cellular and mitochondrial health.*
However, the human body only produces small amounts of TUDCA (or tauroursodeoxycholic acid). In a healthy person, digestion re-circulates some 95% of the body’s bile salts. But poor diet, decreased liver function, and certain medications can impair this process. This is where supplementation is key.
• Support the digestion of fats and oils*
• Promote a healthy microbiome with healthy biodiversity*
• Support a healthy inflammation response in the GI tract *
• Help reduce cellular stress & protect DNA*
• Works with other bile salts to prevent premature cell death (apoptosis)*
• May provide neuroprotective benefits.*
2 capsules per day with food or as recommended by your HCP.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken.
|Servings per Container||
– Soy Free
Amount Per Serving:
Gelatin (capsule), rice flour
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.